Nursing Models and Theories, discussion help
In this discussion, review the different nursing models and theories. Then answer the following questions:
1. Which theories or models best represents your view of nursing, and why?
2. How can you envision yourself applying this to your nursing practice?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Textbook Readings: Chapter Six: Nursing Models and Theories of;
Hood, L. J. (2014). Leddy & Pepper’s conceptual bases of professional nursing (8th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolter’s Kluwer.
Per readings from the book, there are three (3) theories:
- Systems theory
- Stress and adaptation theory
- Complexity theory
Per readings from the book, there are nine (9) theories:
- Imogene King’s Systems Interaction Model (Theory of Goal Attainment)
- Dorothea Orem’s Self-care Deficit Theory of Nursing
- Callista Roy’s Adaptation Model
- Betty Neuman’s Systems Model
- Jean Watson’s Human Caring Science, Theory of Nursing
- Martha Rogers’s Science of Unitary Human Beings
- Margaret Newman’s Theory of Health as Expanding Consciousness
- Rosemary Parse’s Human Becoming Theory
- Susan Leddy’s Human Energy Model
****Remember to use APA style.