APlease circle the correct choice.
1. I think (there, their, they’re) son is the quarterback of the team.
2. the storm didn’t have as much (affect,effect,) on our community as it did on others.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. He is much bigger (than.then.) I remember him being.
4. the (principle, principal)of the school graduated with my sister.
5. you have on choice but to (accept, except)this decision.
6. when I got home, my parents had (already, all ready )left.
7. Because the president will be in the building, the streets surrounding the (capital , capitol) will be closed.
8. Did you win or (loose,lose)the game?
9. she performed(good, well) on the balance beam.
10. these colors(complement,compliment)each otherwell.
Part 4: Proofreading
What’s wrong with this passage? In this section, you’ll proof-
read a passage looking for grammar, punctuation, and spelling
errors. It may help to read the passage aloud, to more easily
determine any mistakes. You don’t need to tell us how many
corrections you make in each sentence.
One day him and i got up and decided to go to the
beach for the day.
got up and decided to go to the
beach for the day.
There were three errors in this sentence.
. Make your corrections in the space provided beneath
Most students do not like english class. They think its a waste
of there time and energy. Ain’t nobody likes to right papers
and take tests anyway? Me and you dont. My friend Johnny
now him know alot about this grammar stuff. I always am
asking he to help me, with my English homework.
Him is a
good friend. I now someday ill be good at this english
guess I just got to study hard. Maybe Johnny can help learn me.
Group 3: Narration and Persuasion (Choose only one topic)
1. In approximately 400–500 words, using narration and
persuasion techniques, state your goals for your career
upon graduation and persuade a potential employer of
your ability to perform in a particular position that you’re
2. In approximately 400–500 words, using persuasive
(argument) techniques, persuade the reader to purchase
a hybrid car instead of a traditional automobile.
Computer Science homework help