Using the attached information, you will create a presentation using PowerPointto present your findings to your school at an after school staff meeting. Include speaker notes if using PowerPoint. If using a program other than PowerPoint, submit a document with speaker notes included for each slide.
There are two parts to this discussion.
Part 1: Share the process and results of the action research planned
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the purpose of your study by writing a statement that completes the following sentence, “The purpose of this study is to…” (two to three sentences).
- Post your research question(s) – Include definitions of key technical terms, if necessary. (one to three sentences)
- Outcomes/Results The “so what?” of your study—Answers to your research questions. (three to four sentences)
- Assuming you would conduct another cycle of this study, what specific modifications or adjustments would you make, and why? (three to four sentences)
- Explain why this study is important to the school and the students. ( two to three sentences)
- Explain why this study is important it is important for teachers and other educational practitioners to become researchers of their own practice. (two to three sentences)
In one paragraph include how your assessment promotes learning and innovation skills and how it could be used as a tool for ongoing evaluation of student progress.
Literature homework help