From the file “CanadianSalesData.xlsx”, generate the following ten results using pivot tables. Each pivot table should appear on a separate worksheet. Within each pivot table, the cell(s) containing the required information should be highlighted, preferably in light orange. In the highlight tab, the theme colors block has “Orange, Accent 2, Lighter 60%” – you can hover your cursor over colors to see their names. But if you have trouble figuring it out, any non-obnoxious light color shade for highlighting is fine.
1) Show the sum of Sales for Product Category = Furniture and Province = Manitoba
2) Show the sum of Sales for Region = Prairie and Province = Manitoba, separately for each month from 1/2019 to 12/2019 (use Ship Date)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3) Show the 5 customers who have the highest sum of Sales during 2018 (use Order Date)
4) Show all orders (use Order ID) where Sales > $500 and the Product Category is Office Supplies
5) From the Province with the highest sum of Sales, show the three Product Sub-Categories with the highest sum of Sales
6) Show the average Sales value for each combination of Province and Order Priority
7) Show the average Sales value for each combination of Ship Mode and Customer Segment
8) Show the sum of Sales for each Province, separately for each month from 2/2020 to 8/2020 (use Ship Date)
9) For the entire year 2019, show each Province’s sum of Sales as a percentage of the sum of all Sales during the year (use Order Date)
10) Show the 5 largest Order Quantities where Product Container = Jumbo Box and Customer Segment = Corporate