•What will be your priorities to help detectives in their interrogation techniques in this report to the chief of police?
Deliverable Length: 1,000 word essay
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Recently, your police department has received media coverage and community activist criticism due to the detective bureau’s techniques of interrogation. Your chief of detectives has assigned you to develop a report for the chief of police to consider implementing a training program for detectives on this topic. The chief will use your drafted report to prepare his response to the media at a press conference scheduled for next week. Therefore, time is critical. Consider the following:
- Miranda warnings and waiver of rights form
- Use of audio/video equipment
- Note taking
- Developing a plan
- Knowledge of the subject/incident
Please answer the following questions to guide you in the composition of your 4–6 page paper. Please justify all answers with academic or real-empirical practical criminal justice examples. Please use APA style formatting for cited sources.
- What will be your priorities to help detectives in their interrogation techniques in this report to the chief of police?
- Describe your plan to implement the recommendations in a new training program for interrogation techniques?
- Provide an explanation on the importance of proper interrogation techniques and the overall consequences to the entire department. In the explanation, provide examples that will provide context and accentuate the points of proposal.
PART 2: Deliverable Length: 200 words
You are about to meet with Castillo. Although the local police have read him his Miranda rights, you must begin by ensuring that he is willing to talk to you and that he is willing to do so without his attorney present. Once he is arraigned, an attorney will be appointed, and it is likely no interview could take place for several weeks.
Please post your answers or opinions for the following questions. Make sure that when offering an opinion, you qualify it with academic or real-life examples to validate your opinion. Please provide at least 1 feedback post to one of your classmates.
- In your opinion, if you knew that Castillo had information to a bigger source of crime, how would you try to obtain information from him before his attorney arrived?
- Do you think that the best way to obtain information from Castillo is through interrogation or interview? Why?
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on at least two other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings(please see attatchment for discussion board postings)
PLEASE USE APA FORMAT FOR PART 1 AND PART 2. PLEASE CITE ALL RESOURCES AND REFERENCES IN APA FORMAT AS WELL. NO PLAGIARISM!!!!!! The discussion board replies can be put on the same doc as part 2. just be sure to specify.
Also put both parts on separate docs.
Law homework help