What does your interviewee teach and where?
Nurse Educator interview
Following the assignment guidelines below, you will submit a written reflection paper on your nurse educator interview.
Your interview paper should include:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Who does the interviewee teach?
- What does your interviewee teach and where?
- Trends and changes in nursing education as experienced by the person you interviewed.
- A reflection that compares your interview data to class readings and the literature that you reviewed prior to conducting the interview (pay special attention to trends, themes, concepts, and changes in nursing education)
- What you learned as a result of this assignment
- A conclusion discussing your personal thoughts, opinions, views, and insights related to the specific area of nursing education of your interviewee
Your paper should be at least 3 pages (excluding the cover and reference pages), typed in Times New Roman using 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1″ margins. Your paper should be written in APA format (6th edition) with correct spelling and grammar and include references as appropriate.
* I attached the Interview questions and answers
You can elobrate on the answers, please include th 6 assignment guidelines in the paper