Week 3 Assignment 1 Submission Click the link above to submit your assignment. Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center. Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center. Assignment 1:
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: Mobile Devices in the Workplace
Due Week 3 and worth 110 points
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Explain what you believe are the three (3) most important concerns when it comes to mobile devices in the workplace. Justify your response.
- Determine whether or not you believe organizations should have strict policies regarding the use of mobile devices in the workplace, also known as BYOD. Recommend whether these policies should stretch across all industries or apply to only a select few. Provide a rationale for your recommendation.
- Select a current mobile operating system (e.g., iOS, Android, etc.) that you believe to be the largest concern in the workplace, and explicate why you believe that to be the case.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Illustrate the use of information and communication technologies to solve problems as an information technology professional.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory information technology topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Computer Science homework help