"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Is certification under the ISO standards necessary for competing in the modern market? What should companies consider when deciding whether to become certified?
- Provide an example of ISO certification of an organization, and how it has been helpful or not helpful in competing with other organizations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Reply to at least 2 of your classmates. Be constructive and professional in your responses.
Questions Also Available for Participation/Discussion in this Section
Chapter 11 Process Design and Analysis, ISO Standards
- How are flowcharts used to improve process performance?
- What metrics are used to improve process performance?
- Compare and contrast the various types of processes.
- How are processes designed and evaluated?
Chapter 12 Six Sigma Quality
- Is the goal of Six Sigma realistic for services such as Blockbuster Video stores or Redbox DVD kiosks?
- “If line employees are required to work on quality improvement activities, their productivity will suffer.” Discuss.
- “You don’t inspect quality into a product; you have to build it in.” Discuss the implications of this statement.
- “Before you build quality in, you must think it in.” How do the implications of this statement differ from those in question 3?
- What does the Six Sigma approach to quality management mean for a business?
- Business writer Tom Peters has suggested that in making process changes, we should “Try it, test it, and get on with it.” How does this square with the DMAIC/continuous improvement philosophy?
- Develop a cause-and-effect (fishbone) diagram to address everything that impacts your grade in this course. How much is under your control?
**Classmate Responses Attached***
175- reply to post
125 Per reply (2 replies) = 250