"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Please review these slides: CSR-First the News (1).pptx (2,3 MB)
1. First, tell me in your email: Where do YOU go for news of the day?
2. Watch this video of a newscaster I watched when I was a child, reporting on news of the day. This man was considered the most respected newsperson in America. a) Do you think anyone could achieve that “title” today? b) Is there anyone who reports news today that you consider highly reliable and trustworthy? Tell me why you think so. Be honest – I’ve heard a lot of interesting people through student recommendations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Please review this. Media-Bias-Chart-700×540.jpg (100935) Are your go-to news sources biased, according to this chart? What can you do to ensure that you can find reliable news information?
4. Please review this investigative article. Tell me if you agree or disagree with the following statement. Provide details surrounding your answer: “Some reporters are responsible, and they are the watchdogs we need to protect public interests.”
5. Finally, please look at this: how_to_spot_fake_news.pdf (425,5 kB) , and consider the future of fake news. Have you ever fallen for a news article or item that you learned later was utterly false? (I have!)
Next week, we will consider other aspects of our peculiar, media driven culture.