"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
QUESTIONAPR 03, 2019
Use of Resources to Promote Translation of Evidence into PracticeFor this Discussion, you are asked to evaluate the use of a health information system and other resources in your practicum setting. Wh
Use of Resources to Promote Translation of Evidence into Practice
For this Discussion, you are asked to evaluate the use of a health information system and other resources in your practicum setting. What are the implications of resource use in terms of planning for and implementing your proposed evidence-based change?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Consider the benefits and limitations of the use of a health information system within your practicum setting. What impact do you think this might have for your proposed evidence-based change? Draw upon at least one relevant example of a current or previous change initiative at your setting as you assess this. (If your setting does not have a health information system, you can still discuss the benefits and limitations of not having a health information system as it relates to this change.)
- What other resources (e.g., financial, staffing, materials) are important to consider as well? Why?
- Be prepared to support your Discussion postings with evidence from the literature and specific examples related to your practicum setting.
By tomorrow Wednesday 4/3/19 2pm write a minimum of 550 words essay in APA format with at least 3 references (see list or required readings below). Include the level one headers as numbered below:
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
1) Within your practicum setting, what are the benefits and limitations of using a health information system? How might this impact planning for and implementing your proposed change?
2) Describe three potential resource considerations that could facilitate or inhibit your proposed change and explain your rationale.