"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Sidney Park Health System is experiencing a shortage of coders. Over the past five years, there has been a 30% vacancy rate for coders throughout the main hospital and satellite clinics within the healthcare system. The backlog and vacant positions has created an issue related to unbilled revenue, overworked coders and extended work hours and schedules. It is estimated that there is an annual loss of $12 million. It has also been communicated that many of the qualified coders that were offered a position declined because they are interested in working from home. To address the problem, the health information management department is proposing that there be an implementation of a home-based coding system. This concept is feasible, given that Sidney Park Health System utilizes an electronic health record and all patient information is available electronically. You have been assigned as the project manager to oversee the feasibility and implementation of this project.
The project manager is responsible for monitoring the completion and progress of tasks for the entire project. Based on the tasks defined in your timeline, develop a plan to monitor task completion. For instance, what activities will you set to communicate the completion and progress of tasks (i.e., weekly meetings, committee meetings, email updates, etc.)?
- Hypothetically, assign estimates of completion and/or progress to each task.
- Note: Some tasks should be accurately estimated while others are ahead of schedule and some behind schedule.
- Summarize the differences in estimated completion and actual completion.
- If the actual start or finish dates are later than originally estimated, select factors that may have caused a delay and evaluate the importance of the factors to the delay.
- Discuss how monitoring tasks contribute to the successful completion of tasks and proactively addressing tasks that are behind schedule.
- Outline the activities planned to communicate the completion and progress of tasks.
Submit your updated timeline and summary as one document.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please Meet Criteria!
An estimate of completion and/or progress to each task is assigned; completion dates include both on-time, and delayed tasks.
The differences in estimated completion and actual completion are summarized; factors that impacted delayed tasks are discussed.
Discussion on how monitoring tasks contribute to the successful completion of tasks and proactively addressing tasks that are behind schedule.
The activities planned to communicate the completion and progress of tasks are outlined