The Impact of Communication
Assignment 2: Discussion—The Impact of Communication
Remember a time when you did not have a cell phone? Do you remember the days before texting? This handy pocket technology has revolutionized how we stay connected and how we access and use information today. The growth of our technological society is directly related to the rate at which information can be exchanged. In general, this exchange of information is called communication.
Respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the scientific and technical concepts related to communication.
- Which types of electromagnetic radiation are typically involved in the process of communication?
- How is information transmitted?
- What are the main differences between wired and wireless communications?
- Describe your perspective on communication technology such as wireless communication, the Internet, and smart phone technology.
- Provide at least three examples of communication technology you use in your daily life. Examine the underlying scientific concepts used in this technology.
- Consider the developments that have led to the United States’ current infrastructure and make a prediction of the future of communication in society.
Support your statements with examples. Provide a minimum of two scholarly references.
Write your initial response in 3–4 paragraphs. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Sunday, August 16, 2015, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, August 19, 2015, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Business & Finance homework help