The healthcare field is diverse, and the divisions of healthcare are just as assorted, as shown this list:· Ambulatory Health· Eye Care· Dental Care· Long-Term Care
The healthcare field is diverse, and the divisions of healthcare are just as assorted, as shown this list:
· Ambulatory Health
· Eye Care
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Dental Care
· Long-Term Care
· Private Practice
· Emergency Healthcare
· Government Agencies
· Healthcare Associations
· Health Care Clinics
· Home Health Care
· Information Technology
· Insurance/Managed Care Company
· Mental Health
· Public Health Agencies
· Rehabilitation Center
For this assignment, select 5 areas (divisions) of healthcare. These areas can come from the above list, or an area in which you are interested. Create a 13- to 15-slide PowerPoint presentation covering the following
1. For each selected area, provide an explanation of what services and care are provided.
2. For each selected area, describe the healthcare manager key elements of administration and duties.
Speaker’s notes are required for each slide. Much of the information presented on the slides should be concise and explained in detail through your speaker’s notes.
SLP Assignment Expectations
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support the design of your presentation.
2. Limit your total presentation to a maximum of 15 slides, not including your title or reference slides.
3. Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with 3 to 4 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
4. You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
5. For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source: https://nccih.nih.gov/health/webresources