Position Paper Written AssignmentA position paper is a document you could present to a legislator to seek support for an issue you endorse. Present your position on a current health-care issue in a one-page paper, following the assignment guidelines below. You can select your issue topic from newspapers, national news magazine articles, professional journals, or professional association literature; and this can be the topic you choose for your ethical issues debate.
Your position paper should:
- Be quickly and easily understood.
- Be succinct and clear.
- Appear very professional with the legislator’s name and title on top and your name and your credentials at the bottom.
- Condense essential information in one, single-spaced page, excluding the title and reference list pages.
- Be written using correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and APA format.
- Clearly describe the issue that you are addressing in the opening paragraph.
- Include 3–4 bullet points regarding why you are seeking the legislator’s vote, support, or opposition. Bullet points should be clear and concise but not repetitive and should reflect current literature that substantiates your position.
- Summarize the implications for the nursing profession and/or patients.
- Conclude with two recommendations that you wish to see happen related to your issue, such as a vote for or against, a change in policy, or the introduction of new legislation.
- Use APA format (6th ed.), correct grammar, and references as appropriate.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now