Stored Procedures and Triggers
For the group project, you will be creating a database system to solve a business problem of your choice. The database system must meet the criteria shown below. In addition to the database solution, each student will prepare a system summary.
Database System Requirements (Group Work):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Create a database and name it ITCO630_GPx where “x” is your group letter. Populate your database with appropriate test data.
- Include all of the scripts in a single file called ITCO630_GPx.SQL where x is your group letter.
- Create at least 3 related tables in the database.
- Create at least 2 stored procedures and a script to use each of them.
- Create at least 1 view (using a script).
- Create at least 1 trigger.
- Create at least 5 useful queries. At least one of these queries should use a subquery and at least 1 of the queries should use an aggregate function.
- All scripts should be well-documented.
In addition to the group work described above, each group member will prepare a summary document with the following information. This document will be submitted as a separate item along with the ZIP of the database and the associated files. Do not submit a single group document. This document must be created individually, and copying from other group members is not allowed. Your assignment must include the following:
- A Word document describing the system
- An ERD or other graphical representation of the system
- A description of the views, stored procedures, triggers, and queries
- Step-by-step instructions on how to run the queries that will demonstrate the functionality of the system
- A summary of strengths and weaknesses of the system, as designed
Each student will submit the database, log file, and query files in a zip file called ITCO630_GP.ZIP, and his or her own individual summary document as a separate submission. Please detach the database before creating the zip file.
Please add your file.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Information Systems homework help