(statistics) project 3 and 4 ( i need this in one hr)
PROJECT #3 (FOR LESSON 5)
This project is to be completed using EXCEL and submitted as an EXCEL spreadsheet.
SUMMARIZING QUALITATIVE DATA:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Collect a qualitative data set and tell me where and how you collected it. (10 points)
2. Construct a frequency table. (10 points)
3. Construct a relative frequency column. (5 points)
4. Construct a percent frequency column. (5 points)
5. Construct a bar chart. (5 points)
6. Construct a pie chart. (5 points)
7. Select a category with a frequency greater than or equal to 5 and find the point estimate of the proportion. (5 points)
8. Find the estimate of the standard error. (5 points)
9. Construct the 95% confidence interval for the population proportion of the category you chose. (5 points)
10. Find the margin of error. (5 points)
11. Write a sentence interpreting the confidence interval. (5 points)
PROJECT #4 (FOR LESSON 6)
Perform a hypothesis test for the data you collected for P#3. Be sure to state the claim, null hypothesis, and alternative hypothesis (8 points). Choose a significance level such as 0.025 (2 points), give your sample statistic (5 points), and compute the standard error (5 points). Compute the p-value and formulate an initial conclusion (either reject or support H0) (10 points). Be sure to write a final conclusion as an interpretive sentence that states whether the claim was supported or not (10 points).
Do all work in an EXCEL workbook and submit electronically via the P#4 link.
Mathematics homework help