Birkenmaier, J., & Berg-Weger, M. (2018). The practicum companion for social work: Integrating class and fieldwork (4th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson.
Chapter 9, “Social Work Practice and the Legal System” (pp. 207-224)
Laureate Education (Producer). (2013g). Termination [Audio file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: This audio introduction is located in the “Introduction and Objectives” section. The approximate length of this media piece is 1 minute.
Click the following link to access the MSW home page, which provides resources for your social work program:
MSW home page
Assignment 2: Application: Case Presentation
During your field education experience, you will interact with multiple clients. As you interact with clients and review your process recordings, you might discover that one client stands out. This may be due to the services needed or a potential case history that interests you.
As a future social worker, preparing a case presentation allows you to present social work practice skills demonstrated in addressing client needs to your colleagues.
For this Assignment, you will submit a case presentation of a client you encountered during your field education experience. Review your field education experience notes and your previous process recordings.
The Assignment (4–5 pages):
Create a Case Presentation that includes the following:
- An explanation of your agency and the services offered
- A description of your client, including demographics, presenting problem, goal, legal/ethical considerations, assessment, and proposed treatment/social services delivery plan (include termination plans if applicable)
- An explanation of whether interacting with your client demonstrated social work practice skills
- Identification of potential social work skills not demonstrated in your agency or field placement, including a proposed professional development plan
- An explanation of how preparing and engaging in a formal case presentation represents a component of professional social work
By Day 7
Social Science homework help