"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- Find a NEWS article that addresses a current economic issue facing the U.S. It can involve any of the challenges discussed in Chapter 18, or one of your choice. (A news article is an article from a media source like a newspaper or magazine such as the New York Times, FOX, The Washington Post, VICE, etc. that addresses a current event. It does not include sources like Wikipedia, eHow, dictionaries, academic journals, or other information websites.)
- Write a minimum 300 word essay that answers the following questions:
- Based on the article you chose, what is economic challenge you chose? How does it relate to the economic challenges discussed in the book? (See Chapter 18 for a discussion of economic challenges facing the U.S.)
- According to the article, who are the main interest groups involved? What does the economic issue mean for their life and/or business outcomes?
- How can the economic challenge be addressed in a manner that is fair and equitable to all parties involved?