Selecting Marketing Strategies
Marketing strategies provide direction for marketing efforts that support the goals of the strategic plan. As described in Chapter 7, there are three basic marketing strategies:
· Undifferentiated Strategy
· Focus Market Strategy
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Segmented Strategyyou will select an appropriate marketing strategy for each of the following long-term care organizations:
· Happy Valley Health Care is an 80-bed, rural long-term care organization with little to no competition. Over the years, the organization has been able to meet the needs of its marginalized customer base and provide long-term care, skilled care, and physical therapy to its patients.
· Sunny Valley Health Care is a 150-bed, urban long-term care organization that specializes in renal care, cardiac patients, and skilled care for orthopedic patients undergoing knee and hip replacement surgery.
· Green Acres Health Care is a 300-bed, inner city long-term care organization that specializes in caring for elderly patients with dementia often associated with Alzheimer’s disease and traumatic brain injuries.
For your initial post, Select one specific marketing strategy for each of the long-term care organizations noted above. In your post, explain the following:
· Why you chose the strategy for that long-term care organization
· Which of the three marketing strategies would best fit the goals of your chosen HCO
· How the strategy would be applied to your marketing plan
1 page requirement with 2 sources
Business & Finance homework help