Researched Argumentative Essay
Week 4 – Researched Argumentative Essay – Final SubmissionIt is time to complete your final assignment for this course. Demonstrate your mastery over academic research, argumentative writing, appropriate grammar and style, and your understanding of rhetorical modes as you complete this final assignment.Final Paper Weight: 20%
Due Date: Sunday of Week 4Consider using the Keiser OWL . Submit your paper to the OWL by Wednesday. You may also use your local campus Writing Studio.DIRECTIONSNow that you have created a thorough outline, you should continue to expand the outline into an essay format using proper APA style. Additionally, you will need to show competency in constructing a research-based argumentative piece of writing. To meet that goal, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrate critical thinking and critical analysis skills, including your use of a research based argumentation
- Write between 1,000 – 1,200 words
- Papers that do not meet at least 1,000 words are subject to a pro-rated penalty. (i.e. submitting 800 words would result in a 20% loss of grade as 20% of the paper’s word requirements were not met)
- No abstract is needed for your paper. However, an APA formatted cover page and reference list is required.
- Effectively organize your essay. Write a clear introduction, thesis statement, multiple body paragraphs supporting the thesis statement, a paragraph that develops a counterpoint, and a clear conclusion.
- Use at least four sources.
- Using a source means quoting, paraphrasing, and/or summarizing it, including a citation each time it is being used.
- Reference each source you use in your reference list.
- You should use the following sources:
- Three peer-reviewed academic journal sources from Keiser’s e-Library
- At least one additional credible source, which may include the e-Library, or another reputable location
- Additional sources are optional.
- Contact your instructor if you are unsure as to whether a source will count towards the requirements.
- If fewer than four sources are used, 10% may be deducted from your grade for each missing source (i.e. using only two sources would result in a 20% loss of grade)
- No block quotes should be included. Use integrated quotes only.
- Use 3rd person objective point of view only. Avoid 1st and 2nd person points of view.
- Use academic language and proper grammar and mechanics. Consider using the Online Writing Lab or your local campus Writing Studio prior to submitting this paper.
- You should use 7th edition APA (No abstract is needed for APA 7 student papers).
- You should not use more than 20% of outside material. To check how much you are using, see the OWL’s sample paper submission.
- You should not sue visuals (i.e. images, charts, graphs, etc.). Use written material only.
- Your paper is due by Sunday of Week 4 at 11:59 PM. Papers submitted after 11:59 PM on Sunday of Week 4 will not be graded without prior approval by the instructor.
- Only one submission is allowed. Contact your instructor if you have a problem.
English homework help
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now