You may use the discussion questions as the basis for your essay.
o You may also feel free to write about religions not covered in the course that are of interest such as Indigenous Religions (p. 39) Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Religions (p. 133), Jainism (p. 159), Sikhism (p. 303), or New Religious Movements (p. 330).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· It is expected that you draw upon the specific examples and themes from the religion(s) you’re assigned to study.
· Students must cite information from the book (e.g. page #). Failure to use the book will result in a failing grade.
o In addition, use of materials outside this course (websites, books other than the textbook, and any unauthorized source) may result in a grade deduction or possibly failure.
o Furthermore, students must answer the posed questions and think critically about the material. Failure to cite, use specific examples, and critical thinking will result in a failing grade.
Read section on Judaism and answer one of the questions at the end or one of the following bonus questions. (Use textbook: A short introduction to world religions.)
1. Describe some of the key differences between Judaism and Christianity.
2. What is the Jewish view of the afterlife and how does this differ from Christianity?
3. What connections can you draw between the Jewish Passover and Christian celebration of the Last Supper?
· Turnitin similarity has to be less than 15%
· The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
· The paper is to be 1-2 pages in length/500-600 words, current APA style, excluding the title and references page.
· Incorporate your textbook as a reference within your work.
Nursing homework help