As an HR Manager, imagine you are presenting a new global recruiting strategy to the Chief Human Resource Officer of your company. Choose only one of the following countries: Germany
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research business strategies for recruiting in your chosen region. Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in the country you chose. Close with a persuasive summary on why you believe these factors are important. Close with a persuasive summary that explains why these factors are important. Demonstrate your findings to the Chief Human Resource Officer of your company in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a four to eight (4-8) slide PowerPoint in which you:
- Summarize your findings about recruiting in your selected countries listed above.You have the option to record a narration in the presentation for Assignment 3.
- Identify the top three to five (3-5) factors that would need to be considered when recruiting in your chosen region.
- Develop a persuasive closing summary that describes why the factors you identified are important.
- Include links or references to one to three (1-3) quality resources based on your research. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and one (1) relevant graphic (photograph, graph, clip art, etc.). Ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from up to 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- Use the APA format to reference your work, including in-text references when necessary. See the APA Guide located in the Student Center tab.