"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- An explanation of who the population is and why it is important for this group to receive career counseling (CACREP 2.F.4.e)
- Statistics on the group (e.g., how large, how many have employment problems, how many utilize career counseling) (CACREP 2.F.4.c)
- Discussion of career counseling theory to be used with the group (e.g., Minnesota theory of work adjustment). Include evidence supporting the use of this theory in the general population as well as within the group. Please note: If none are available, it is important to indicate that as well. (CACREP 2.F.4.a)
- Basic plan for counseling utilizing chosen theory (e.g., interview, use of assessment tools, explanation of theory) (CACREP 2.F.4.a, CACREP 2.F.4.i)
- Environmental/personal barriers that may prevent the client from finding work (e.g., disability, substance use history, felony, transportation, limited computer access) (CACREP 2.F.4.b, CACREP 2.F.4.g, CACRE 2.F.4.j)
- Local resources available to help the client obtain work (e.g., job center, training programs, support groups) (CACREP 2.F.4.h)
- Based on the information listed above, provide some recommendations with regard to your plan to include your opinion on whether this plan is tenable and if you think if it can work. (CACREP 2.F.4.f)
- A minimum of four scholarly references.
Prepare this assignment in the APA Style
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now