This assignment is the first step in creating a useful professional presentation. An effective presentation begins with creating a solid foundation for your discussion.
Choose one of the following topics that you are interested in:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Effective use of cross-cultural communications in a multicultural setting
- Providing effective and professional constructive feedback to peers or in a leadership role
- The benefits and use of effective listening skills
- Using nonverbal and verbal communication skills to effectively express and represent yourself
Choose an audience for your presentation.
- For example, perhaps you are in a leadership role at Y Company and you want to train others on how to provide professional constructive feedback. Therefore, your audience could be managers at Y Company.
- Based on who your audience is, think about knowledge that they most likely will already have.
Download and complete the Unit 2 IP Template
- Within the template, you will fill in specific information in both the slide and notes section. This will serve as a rough draft and set you up to produce a final presentation in the Unit 4.
- Please provide at least 3 solid outside references to support your presentation