"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
QUESTIONMAY 07, 2017
100% NO PLAGARISM!! 7 powerpoint slides with 120 words of speaker notes EACH SLIDE plus and scholarly references page! Global Health Systems.
7 powerpoint slides with 120 words of speaker notes EACH SLIDE plus 3 scholarly references page!
100% NO PLAGARISM!!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Imagine you are a health economist, specifically a health financing advisor working for the World Health Organization (WHO). You have been asked to put together a presentation about what you learned at the recent World Health Summit. Be sure to include the following information in your presentation:
- Explain your job duties.
- Describe the history and development of the Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx), and explain why it was formed. Include the types of services it provides around the world.
- Explain how the WHO, GHDx, and the World Health Summit are involved in world health, including information about how new technology is provided for foreign countries.
- Provide and describe the types of health care technology available in foreign countries. This can include low-income, middle-income, and high-income economies.
- Select 5 of the best health care organizations in the world, and summarize the services they provide. Explain why these are considered the best health care organizations in the world.
- In a table, outline significant differences among 4 nations offering the best health care as compared to those that provide low-quality health care.