Personal Professional Development Plan Instructions
Jeremiah 29:11 states, “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” God longs to help us fulfill the plans that He has for us in all aspects of our lives. He cares for us and loves us more than we can ever comprehend. He will order our steps, and He wants us to thrive professionally, personally, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and in every way possible!
Using the goal below, you will then create a plan for achieving that goal. You need consider a topic that is relevant to where you are in your personal and professional life at this moment so that this assignment is meaningful, has relevance, and has an impact on your life and career as a special education teacher.
Also, consider and include how this goal might relate to our Kellough and Jarolimek textbook regarding the teacher’s professional responsibilities. How does your goal tie in to what you feel the Lord is calling you to do in your life?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Using technology to enhance your instruction
To complete this assignment, please provide:
· An introduction that explains why you are interested in pursuing this personal professional development goal
· Research about the topic chosen
· A plan of how you could personally implement strategies to achieve the goal, including:
· Any necessary costs or other challenges that you would have to overcome or accommodate for your plan
· A proposed timeline for implementation
· A minimum of 3 resources in current APA format
· Use of professional writing (no errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, conventions, usage, etc.)
· Sufficient length of 4 pages, double-spaced