You are working to develop an online venture. It is your goal to make a difference. Whether your project is for-profit or not-for-profit, you must raise revenue (in the case of a not-for-profit you must sustain the cause), so you will need to use one of the online business models. In developing a plan, you must take into consideration the potential ethical concerns, social impacts and legal issues involved in undertaking the venture.
In a well-written paper, develop a plan that addresses the above considerations. You should also include the following in your plan:
- a basic overview of the online venture, including its mission;
- the type of online business model to be used for the venture;
- a summary of how this venture will appeal to various cultures;
- an analysis of the affects this venture might have on various cultures;
- any ethical issues this business can address, could encounter, or both;
- potential risks associated with operating an online venture such as this one;
- strategies for protecting privacy;
- discussion of any needed copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, if applicable; and
- potential benefits brought about by this venture.
Your paper should also meet the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Be eight to ten pages in length.
- Include at least three references from the readings or outside sources. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find your sources.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Posted: 16 hours ago
- Due: 13/01/2019
- Budget: $40