"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- Who are your major competitors? Why do you consider them to be competitors?
- Are they direct competitors or indirect competitors (have something similar but not directly competitive)?
- What is their history? Did they discover the same problem? Have they built/do they offer the same type of solution as yours?
- What are your competitive strengths and weaknesses? How do you compare?
- How are they pricing their offering? How are they going to market-direct, channels, etc.? What is their marketing pitch and strategy?
- How can you overcome their advantages?
- Are any of them likely acquirers? If so, how can you tailor your solution to better position yourself for this outcome?
For this competition chapter, a 2-3 page single-spaced length is appropriate. Tables, graphics, and related visual tools to efficiently communicate key information is encouraged.
Be sure to support your analysis and decisions with research and references. References may be included in APA format.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper NowMarketingopportunityTBSB.edited.docx