Collecting the right data is critical to answering any business issue using an analytical approach. Bartlett (2013) identifies three elements that are important when determining how to find the information necessary: a) Element: the actual unit that is measured, b) Population: the group of “elements” that is necessary, and c) Data: contained in row (descriptive information about “elements”) and column (variables) format.
- Read How to select best excel charts for your data analysis and reporting.
- Using the visual map your team developed in Week 3 as a basis, determine how to collect data to gather information that will bring analytical insight for the decision-making process of the Business Purpose being evaluated.
- Collect the appropriate data needed.
- Record the data in Excel.
- Generate an appropriate chart that visually represents the data collected.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper NowVisualMap.docx