Nursing patho exercise
- Describe the mechanisms that confine cells and tissues to a specific anatomic site.
- Discuss the use of tumor markers in cancer diagnoses. Which types of cancer can be diagnosed in this manner? How do tumor markers work? What are the markers actually measuring?
- Complete the following table by relating benign and malignant tumors to their sites of origin:
|Tissue||Benign Tumor||Malignant Tumor|
- Complete Case Study #60 (Down’s syndrome) in the Bruyere textbook.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a essay on your choice of the following topics:
- Allergies (choose seasonal, environmental, or food)
- Cancer (choose pancreatic, lung, breast, or prostate)
The essay should contain at least two scholarly sources in addition to the textbook. It should cover the following points:
- Explain the pathophysiology of the disease
- Discuss common clinical manifestations
- List differential diagnoses
- Determine which lab tests would confirm the diagnosis and expected results
- Analyze a current protocol for treatment and discuss how the treatment works from the pathophysiological perspective