"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- The main topic is Patient and Family Engagement During a Pandemic
PICOT question is : creating clinical question
Are patients and families who receive proper education from the healthcare team on a disease process verbalize understanding of disease and demonstrate safe engagement during a pandemic within hospital stay compared to families which did not receive credible information?
P= patientt and family
C=family with credible information vs family with noncredible information
O= verbalize understanding and demonstrate safe engagement during pandemic
T= within hospital stay
Paper should be 3-4 content pages in length. Title and reference pages are required but are excluded from 3-4 page length.
2) The paper will include the following sections:
- Clinical Question (45 points/28%)
- Describe the problem. What is the focus of your group’s work?
- Explain the significance of the problem in terms of patient outcomes. What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
- PICOT question in support of the group topic.
- State the purpose of your paper. What will your paper do or describe? This is similar to a problem statement. “The purpose of this paper is to . . .”
- Levels of Evidence (20 points/13%)
- Identify the type of question being asked (therapy, prognosis, meaning, etc.).
- What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
- Search Strategy (65 points/41%)
- List search terms and results.
- Databases used (start with the CU library). Link your search with the PICOT question described above. • Refinement decisions. As you did your search, what decisions did you make in refinement to get your required articles down to a reasonable number for review? Were any limits used? If so, what?
- Identification of two (2) most relevant articles (primary sources published within the last 5 years).
- Format (30 points/18%)
- Correct grammar and spelling.
- Include a title page.
- Use of headings for each section.
▪ Clinical Question, Levels of Evidence, Search Strategy, and Conclusion
- Adheres to current APA formatting and guidelines.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now