NURS2003: Pathophysiology & Pharmacology- Exploration of Pharmacology Case- Nursing Assignment…
NURS2003: Pathophysiology & Pharmacology- Exploration of Pharmacology Case- Nursing Assignment Help
Assignment 2: Exploration of Pharmacology Relating to a Case
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
• The case study to be submitted by each student will be one of the three studied during the tutorial classes and will be allocated to each student by their class tutor.
• Assignment to be constructed in a logical format displaying an understanding & application of knowledge learnt.
• Please pay attention to the marking rubric and ensure your essay covers all areas.
• Read the assignment question, guidelines, and the marking rubric carefully.
• The marking rubric shows how marks are allocated. This helps to direct your efforts, word allocation & time.
• We are looking for you to demonstrate that you understand pharmacology and its effects on the human body.
• The use of headings is accepted and encouraged in this topic. Please set out your assignment clearly as it makes it much easier for tutors to read and assess your work accurately.
The detailed explanation of the pharmacology related to the case-patient
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of the pharmacology presented in the case
Explanation of two (2) signs/symptoms the case presented case
• Accurate explanation of signs and/or symptoms related to pharmacological intervention
• Display a clear, succinct understanding of the signs/symptoms demonstrated by the case in relation to pharmacological intervention.
Case Study 1 – Jessica White
One of Jessica’s cousins is a second-year student nurse. He tells you he doesn’t understand the pharmacology of asthma and how it affects the respiratory system. Explain the use of pharmacology in the treatment of asthma in relation to the respiratory system using the correct medical and nursing terminology.
Case Study 2 – Leigh Richards
Leigh’s daughter is a second-year student nurse. She tells you she doesn’t understand the pharmacology of orthopaedic trauma. Explain the use of pharmacology in the treatment of orthopaedic trauma in relation to the musco-skeletal system using the correct medical and nursing terminology.
Case Study 3 – Greta Balodis
Greta’s grandson is a second-year student nurse. He tells you that he doesn’t understand the pharmacology of stroke. Explain the use of pharmacology in the treatment of stroke in relation to the neurological system using the correct medical and nursing terminology.