Need help with my assignment
Assignment 2 ( 3 Paragraphs)
Recent events in the news have indicated that the environment is suffering, and this is having an obvious effect on your own company’s international operations. Between pollution, natural disasters, and neglect, your facilities are rapidly eroding. However, you have identified a potential market for your products; unfortunately, it is located in a country that does not have a good track record for adhering to the legal and ethical guidelines concerning sustainability. Assess the risk involved, and decide whether you should recommend doing business in this country.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write up to 3 paragraphs that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
· What legal and ethical responsibilities do companies have regarding the protection of the environment?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Cite a legal or ethical guideline that has been enacted to protect the environment and the circumstances under which or reasons why it was written.
· Should firms invest money in sustainability efforts? Why or why not? Who are the stakeholders affected by this?
Assignment 2A (850–1,100 words)
Your company is currently engaged in business activities both nationally and internationally. A country you are operating in is experiencing riots, strikes by its citizens, unconfirmed violence against its people by the government, and other atrocities. Your physical facilities and products are insured and protected, and your company is attempting to ensure the safety and well-being of your employees. There is talk that possible sanctions may be enforced against the government of this country to halt its activities against its people. Financial performance in this country has been solid, and the forecast is equally looking up. It is your task to write a statement to be presented to your CEO regarding the future of the company’s operations in this country. Should the company continue regular operations, halt operations based upon the actions of the government, or leave this country as a public show of support for the people?
· Using the Internet and the library, select a country of your choice that is unfortunately experiencing some of the same issues cited in the description of the assignment. Document your findings and how they could relate to your current business situation.
· Find at least 2 examples of how international organizations and acts could protect your interests as a foreign-based business and what legal actions you could pursue if your rights were violated. Explain and document your findings. State your opinion regarding the impact of conducting business with this country and the ramifications of doing so or not doing so. State what your recommendations will be to the CEO of your company, and support your recommendation.
· Compose your findings in a Word document (850–1,100 words), and be sure to cite your sources in APA format.
Assignment 2B ( 5 to 7 paragraph)
For the next four weeks, you will be working on a single essay. In this essay you will select an important issue or problem, research this issue, and then propose a solution. Each individual project will take you through the writing process – from the question that first inspired your research to your final draft in phase 5. Your phase 2 Individual Project is the first step towards this final paper.
The first step is to choose a topic that you are interested in writing about. Choose a topic from the following list:
· Gang violence
· Border security
· 30 Million Uninsured Americans
· The collapse of the housing market
· The crisis of American Education
· The college football playoff system (BCS vs. Playoffs)
· Increasing use of Medical Marijuana
· Low turnout of American voters
Once you have decided on your topic, formulate a research question to narrow it. Ask yourself: what is the specific problem you will be writing about and what is the solution to that problem? Performing research will help you to narrow your topic and find outside sources which will support your proposed solution. For this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography of the outside sources that you find.
What is an annotated bibliography?
An annotated bibliography is a brief list of the sources you plan to use in your research paper. This list is presented in APA formatting. You will present the source and then include a paragraph that explains what it is about, how it relates to your topic, and why it is important to your paper.
To create your annotated bibliography:
Choose 3 to 5 outside sources, two of which must be from the CTU Library. Create an APA formatted reference list of these sources. Finally, write one paragraph for each source describing the source, how it relates to your topic, and how it will help you write your paper.
Your Individual Project should contain the following:
· A properly formatted reference page with 3 – 5 reliable sources
· Proper in text citations
In addition to these structural guidelines your individual project should also contain the following:
· A cover page
· Page numbers
· Be double-spaced using 12 point, Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier fonts.
English homework help