· How does the topic you’ve chosen relate to issues of race, class, gender, sexuality, or other definers of identity?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Bear in mind that while lyrics and performance are important, you must address musical issues as well by providing a listening guide.
· Cite 3-4 scholarly articles using MLA style formatting as your resources for the background paper.
· Provide a listening example of the genre that can be played in class. Youtube videos may be used if the video enhances or explains the music in some way
· If a video of the performance is shown in class, a listening guide should be provided as well
· For example of Listening guide go to: www.mhhe.com/joyner
· Purpose: Clearly identifies main issue(s), problem(s), or intention(s)
· Perspective: Investigates point(s) of view and assumptions
· Evidence: Supports purpose with relevant, sufficient evidence and defines concepts
· Analysis: Analyzes the consequences and implications of reasoning
· Core Values: Addresses core value(s) specifically and demonstrates their relevance
· Decision Making: States the various options of decision making and choose a solution
· Grammar and Organization: Uses good grammar and organizes the paper in a consistent and logical way
· Choice of appropriate topic: Chooses a topic that can be examined in a scholarly way that goes beyond a basic biography or playlist
· Uses appropriate sources and cites them correctly: Uses a minimum of three scholarly sources and cites them within the paper using MLA or APA style
· Class Presentation: Presents the topic using engaging visuals, appropriate musical examples, and relevant information
my topic about:
· The American music and the formation of national identity
1. Race and ethnicity
2. Is Jazz an American art form?
3. American popular music, was a product of the culture commercialization or was the manifestation of a generational expression?
4. Tendencies in the future development of American music.
English homework help