Part 1: Answer the module review questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
- Why is the readiness process so important to an ERP implementation?
- What project areas need to be assessed in a readiness process?
- What is included (and not included) during the stabilization timeframe?
- Why is knowledge transfer important to the long-term stability of the ERP system?
- What are the 5 areas addressed in post-production support
Part 2: You were tasked to provide training for a user group for a new ERP system that your organization is about to launch. Prepare two agendas; the first training is for the user group before the system “Go- live,” and the second agenda for the user group after “Go-Live.” What items will you cover in each training session? How would the training session be conducted? Explain your answer
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Part 3: What is knowledge transfer? How does an organization ensure that knowledge is transferred properly and to the right individuals? Share your experience in knowledge transfer, whether you were at the sending end or the receiving end. Discuss why you think it is vital to the sustainability of the system. Support your answer with examples.
Part 4: vAs a continuation of the Microsoft Dynamics topic in the previous module:
Select one of their four major ERP products (AX, GP, NAV, SL, or CRM), and write a detailed report about the MS Dynamics ERP you have selected and its associated models.
- Explain the functions associated and how the different models integrate with each other to create this ERP.
- Examine customer reviews, and find an organization that is currently using that particular product and why it has chosen this product.
- It would be an added value if you could reflect on what features have been the most beneficial for the organization, and what technical and operational advantages this particular product is giving them over similar products.
- You should also try to find out how they transitioned to the new system and what kind of steps were taken before and after the “go live” process, as it pertains to this module.
Your report should be no-less than three (3) page using current APA formatting. At the end of the report, create a separate section and write your own reflection of the MS Dynamics product you had selected. Your report should include proper references.
Information Systems homework help