The stakeholder register is a listing of the stakeholders of the project along with information about them.
Use Microsoft Word and create a table that includes the following information about your project stakeholders:
- Identification – Name, organizational position, location and contact details, and role on the project.
- Assessment – Major requirements, expectations, potential for influencing project outcomes, and the phase of the project life cycle where the stakeholder has the most influence or impact.
- Classification – Internal/external, impact/influence/power/interest, upward/downward/outward/sideward, or any other classification model chosen by the project manager.
The communications management plan will note the way information about the project will be distributed to project stakeholders. Timing of the communication, the individual responsible for sending the communication, and the recipient of the communication are also part of the communications management plan. Stakeholder communications needs are considered part of the communications management plan.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The Communications Management Plan is a Microsoft Word document and contains the following elements:
- Title page
- Communications Table with the following categories:
- Audience: A description of each stakeholder (Who)
- Content: The information to be sent to each stakeholder (What)
- Frequency: The timing and frequency of communication to each stakeholder (When)
- Location: The location of the communication exchange (Where)
- Method: The method of communication (How)
- Sender: The responsible party to distribute the information (Who 2)