"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
- Select 2 relevant sources for examination. Both should be scholarly/peer-reviewed.
- Read carefully looking for main conclusions and the evidence to support those conclusions.
- Write a short paragraph for each source following the rhetorical précis model found on pp. 212 of the Guide to First-Year Writing.
Due in class:
PART II: Annotated Bibliography
- Select 3 additional relevant sources for examination. At least 2 of these sources must be scholarly and peer-reviewed. Read each source rhetorically.
- Create a bibliography entry for each source, properly formatted in MLA.
- Write an annotation for each source, including the first two you examined for the =l précis exercise. Each annotation should be a short paragraph of about 100-200 words including information found in the rhetorical précis as well as a short comment on how you will use the source for your research paper. More information on annotated bibliographies is on pp. 211-214.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- 5 citations with annotations
- At least 4 scholarly sources relevant to your topic (if you aren’t sure if your source is of quality, please check with me)
- No more than 1 source from reputable magazines, newspapers, or websites
- MLA citations for each source used
- MLA formatting
- Each annotation should be 100-200 words
- No more than one quotation per annotation
- Concision and careful selection of words
- Sources should be presented in alphabetical or chronological order