Develop an Annotated Bibliography for Use in Your Research Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing research sources.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapters 4–6 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for three (3) sources you deem relevant to your problem statement (thesis).
- Add these three sources onto your work from last week so that you now have a total of six (6) sources
For each source:
- Cite the source in proper APA format. The citations should be organized in alphabetical order by author as in an APA References page.
- Follow with a brief annotation that summarizes the source (approximately 3–5 sentences). You may quote from the source, but do not copy and paste from the abstract.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the source’s relevance and significance to your research.
- Use an academic tone and style.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded. Include a copy of your working thesis statement at the top of your assignment submission.