- 1.Explore the Central Michigan University competencies model
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- 2.Identify you current strengths and weaknesses as a leader (or potential leader) within the context of the CMU
- 3.Review the leadership theories explored in this course and describe how they relate to you and your leadership development (again in the context of the CMU model)
- 4.Create a leadership development plan
- 5.Seek feedback on your plan from an established leader. This leader can be anyone you know who holds a leadership position in an organisation
- 6.Describe how you have incorporated this leader’s feedback into your plan
- 7.Describe how you will achieve the developments set out in your plan
- 8.Describe how you will evaluate whether or not you have reached the level of development set out in your plan
Word limit: 2500 words (not including your reference list or any appendices you may wish to attach)
PS: first step of this homework would be to visit the central michigan university website to complete the CMU Model questionnairre to identify about your competencies and what u intend to do in order to achieve your ideal job position in 5/10years time.(please talk about the competencies which are required for that job position too)
Attached is the marking guide for the homework so please take a look 🙂
The rubric is reproduced over the page and will be used as a way of providing feedback to you on how you performed.
The most important thing about the rubric is that it DEFINES what you will be marked on. If you include additional material that is not mentioned in the rubric it will not attract any marks, if you forget to write about something listed in the rubric, you’ll lose marks.
So the rubric is like a “contract” between you and your lecturer. Following the rubric clearly is your best strategy for a good result
Social Science homework help