Introduction to Sociology
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
January 28, 2019
Ask (Write a paragraph of at least 5 to 7 sentences answering the following questions.)
· What was the topic of the research?
· Who was studied in the research?
· What was the research question that was answered by the information in the article?
1. The topic of the research is “Declining Majority of Online Adults Say the Internet Has Been Good for Society’. Some of the research questions include: Which gender is more likely to believe that the government is likely to track their phone and emails communication? What is the difference in perception across political spectrum in relation to phones and emails communication monitoring by the government? What is the age-based perception on phones and emails communication monitoring by the government across America? How does a different education level affect the perception of American Citizens in relation to their phones and emails communications monitoring by the government?
· What research methods were used?
· Summarize the process researchers used to collect data.
Learn (Write a paragraph of at least 5 to 7 sentences answering the following questions.)
· What were the key findings of the research?
· What conclusion was drawn from the research?
Do (Write a paragraph of at least 5 to 7 sentences answering the following questions.)
· What are two additional follow-up questions that you have based on this research?
· Why did you choose these follow-up questions?