- What is your opinion about the reading? Do you agree or disagree with the author’s perspective?
- What are one to two reasons that support your opinion?
- What is your thesis statement?
Using the Reading Response Template below, write a 175- to 250-word response, no more than 2 paragraphs, that includes the following:
- An introduction of the article, including the author’s name
- Brief summary of the article
- Justification of your opinion (this is your thesis). Reviewing the Thesis Writing section in this week’s Learning Activities will help you build your thesis statement.
- Connection of your topic to life, work/school, or current event
- APA citations created by using an example in the reading or by using the Reference and Citation generator from the CWE.
Submit your assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now