"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
This assignment introduces policy and how a policy is formed in Congress. You will learn how policy is developed, what influences policy and the process of policy. Also, a beginning reading will c
This assignment introduces policy and how a policy is formed in Congress. You will learn how policy is developed, what influences policy and the process of policy. Also, a beginning reading will cover governmental structure: the federal constitution, the branches of government, the federal budget process and state constitution. The student will identify and give an overview of a current bill. Also, the current bill should be correlated to the reading in Chapter 1 and 2 of Porche. It is important understand the continuum of policy at its inception to instituting policy.
This assignment does not necessarily require a journal or a news article. You can find a current healthcare bill that is being discussed in congress (there are many) by going to https://www.govtrack.us/ or https://www.congress.gov/.
Upon successful completion of this assignment you should be able to:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Define and identify types of policy.
- Discuss influencing factors to policy decision-making.
- Explain the components of the policy cycle.
- Review the overview of the government structure.
- Identify the three primary functions of the United States Constitution.
- Research a current health care bill/policy that is being discussed in Congress.
- Incorporate the making of a policy reading into the overview of the bill that was chose
- Navigate to the threaded discussion and respond to the following:
- Read Chapter 1 and 2 of Health policy.
- Find a bill regarding policy making in Congress. this should be a healthcare policy being discussed.
- Give an overview of the bill specifies. Relate this to what you are read in Chapters 1 and 2 of Health Policy.
- Discuss how this policy might affect health care in the future.
- Make sure this policy is not too broad so you are not able to fully comprehend the impact of passing the policy.
- Who are the key players?
- What is the next step for the bill?
- Be sure to address three of the assignment’s outcomes listed above in your post.