I need help
Assignment 3: Justification Report – Presentation
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
Now that you have completed your report, it is time to design and present your findings. Your task is to organize and develop the three parts (introduction, body, and closing) of an effective presentation, based on your Justification Report (Assignment 2.3). Chapter 13 in our text provides overall information on presentation format, content, and delivery. Please use as a guide for this assignment.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create an eight to ten (8-10) slide presentation in which you:
- Include a title slide, introductory slide, and a closing slide.
- For your introduction, open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report. Include one (1) title slide and one (1) introductory slide.
- For the body of your presentation, cover the main points of your report. Create slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas. Follow basic design principles for effective slide content.
- For your single closing slide, finish with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.
- Use PowerPoint voice-over or the notes section to present your slides.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide, and two to three (2-3) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Slides should abbreviate the information in no more than five or six (5 or 6) bullet points each.
- Slide titles should be based on the criteria being summarized (e.g., “Four Key Attributes,” “Responses to Budget Issues,” etc.).
- Descriptive titles on each of the slides
- Text contains concise, precise content
- Graphics convey the idea described by the slide text
- Statements in bulleted lists have a parallel structure
- The font size is easily read from a distance
- There are no more than three (3) different font styles in the presentation
- The color and background convey a formal business tone
- Animation effects are used in moderation
- There are no misspellings or typographical errors
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Assess strengths and weaknesses in the student’s own oral communication and in the oral communication of others.
- Use sentence variety, effective word choice, and correct grammar in oral communication.
- Analyze verbal and nonverbal techniques that enhance oral communication within a business and/or professional context.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
English homework help