"Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!"
Find resources on transformational and transactional leadership. Respond to the following questions:
- Which leadership style do you think best describes Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Warren Buffet? Justify your answer.
- Do you define yourself as a transactional or transforming leader? Justify your answer
In addition to addressing all requirements of the assignments, model answer includes the following:
- Answers may vary on which style is related to each leader. However, your justification should be based on clearly identifying the differences between transactional and transformational leadership. Transformational leaders are very charismatic and impact change or transform people, movements, or organizations by inspiration or motivation. Transactional leaders use exchange principles to lead and get compliance through reward and punishment.
- Transactional leadership is appropriate when the leader needs compliance from a team, and transformational leadership is appropriate when you are trying to make major changes in people, systems, or organizations.
- Reflect upon your leadership style. Your responses should be correctly linked to literature-supported definitions of the leadership styles.
- Properly cite the required reading materials.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Saeed, M., & Mughal, Y. H. (2019). Role of Transactional Leadership Style upon Performance: Mediating Role of Culture. Journal of Managerial Sciences, 13(1), 47–57.