Watch David McCandless’ 18-minute TED talk, The beauty of data visualization (Links to an external site.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zg-C8AAIGg
- Write a 500-word review of the article or video. In writing the review you should consider the following:
- Objectives: what does the article or video set out to do?
- Concepts: what are the central concepts? Are they clearly defined?
- Argument: What is the central argument?
- Contribution: how well does the work advance our knowledge?
Note as the reader I am not interested in a general descriptive overview of the article or video. You should be providing a critical assessment of the ideas and arguments that are being presented by the author.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now001.png