Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word narrative reflection discussing how your knowledge and understanding of human capital management has changed as a result of this course. Consider using the approach outlined below to facilitate your reflective thinking.
The I Used to Think …, Now I Think … approach is designed to facilitate a process of reflective thinking aimed at recognizing your individual development over time (Ritchhart, Church, & Morrison, 2011). Follow the steps below to guide your reflective discovery:
- Think about the topics discussed in this course.
- Consider your past and present self in relation to each topic area. After thinking about your past and present self, ask yourself:
- How did I used to think about _______________?
- How do I think about ____________________ now?
- Document your reflection for each course-related topic using the I Used to Think …, Now I Think … approach. Note: You may also adapt “Now I Think” to “Now I Know.”
Example: I used to think reflection was a process of summarizing the concepts I learned about, now I know that reflection is a purposeful process of examining my thoughts and actions to help me grow and learn.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
After you have a better understanding of how your knowledge and understanding has changed, transfer your discoveries into a narrative reflection.
Submit your assignment.