HIS204 Week 5- Discussion 2 FOR SUZIKANE8 ONLY!!!!!
Week 5 – Discussion 2
Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Reference the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
How Far Have We Come? How Far Left To Go?
Background: Throughout this course, we’ve looked at how life has changed for different groups of Americans since the end of the Civil War. In many ways, the United States has made tremendous progress in realizing equality for all Americans. However, there are still some areas in which there is more to do.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Video: The house we live in: Race—the power of an illusion [Video] from the Films on Demand database.
- Scholarly source: The other ‘subsidized housing.’
- Video: A hidden America—children of the plains [Video] from the Films on Demand database.
- Scholarly source: Beyond Black and White.
- Scholarly source: Then and now or then to now: Immigration to New York in contemporary and historical perspective..
- Scholarly source: A woman’s worth: Less is still less.
Instructions: Refer to the information that you have learned in this course and to the assigned video and article, and consider the evolution in American society in relation to race, ethnicity, and gender. What do you think are the most important changes in U.S. society since the Civil War have been?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Your references and citations must be formatted according to APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts by Day 7. Each response should be at least 100 words.
History homework help