Citing specific evidence from Ibn Battuta (not from the textbook), what were some of the main features of Mali political practice and ceremony?
For this assignment, you will work as a group of 3, 4 or 5 students, depending on the size of the class. You will use a group Blackboard discussion and any other communication tools that you find useful to complete your assignment. You do not have much time; so get started asap so that you can meet all of the specific deadlines described below. First, take a few minutes and watch the short video on this assignment.
You have two options for completing this assignment:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- a three-page paper (no longer than that), complete with footnotes (100 points). You will not need images, but you will need citations of quoted evidence. You do not need a works cited page. You should use as many sources as you can in the paper, which should:
- be double-spaced with one-inch margins, font size 10 or 12
- contain an introduction paragraph that directly responds to the assigned question and that indicates the specific points to follow in the group’s paper
- use direct, quoted material to support your points (footnote the sources)
- contain a last, conclusion paragraph
- consider sending a draft of your assignment to your instructor for feedback before submitting the final assignment
- Remember, you are writing this paper as if you were going to publish it online or in a journal, so you will want to do the best possible work here.
Here is the links ;
excerpt from Ibn Battuta: http://legacy.fordham.edu/halsall/source/1354-ibnbattuta.asp
background notes: http://www.ctevans.net/Nvcc/HIS111/Notes/Battuta.html
History homework help