Health Administration PP
Must be in Microsoft Powerpoint.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review the Final Paper instructions in Week Five of your online course or in the “Components of Course Evaluation” section of this guide.
- Select one of the provided topics for your Final Paper.
- Prepare a presentation that outlines and summarizes the key points that will be included in your Final Paper: an executive summary, a statement of the problem(s), the history of the problem(s), its international context, the stakeholders involved, policy impact, and future recommendations.
- Provide detailed speaker’s notes for each slide.
For tips on creating an excellent presentation, read this overview. Prior to creating your presentation, you are strongly encouraged to review the Ashford Writing Center and the Purdue O.W.L. website for information on how to write an effective academic research paper.
Creating the PowerPoint Presentation:
The PowerPoint Presentation:
- Must be 10 to 15 slides (including one for each of the key points described above), that provide an overview of your proposal and explains the content that will be included in your Final Paper.
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of the training
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include slide images and text that tastefully conveys the message of that particular slide.
- Must utilize the speaker’s notes function in PowerPoint must be used to write out in more detail what will be presented for each slide.
- Must begin with an introductory slide. A succinct thesis statement must be present, either in the text on the slide or clearly stated in the speaker’s notes.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. This must be stated either in the text on the slide or in the speaker’s notes.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, retrieved from the Ashford University Library.
- Must have appropriate in-text citations of all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Human Resource Management homework help