develop a PowerPoint presentation that provides a few illustrations, and their justifications, for each of the following 4 exchanges for MedEd/CHC:
- 1–2 slides: B2B-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges among business/organization customers (e.g., financial donors supporting suppliers/vendors, advertisers promoting educational involvement of health care organizations)
- 1–2 slides: B2C-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges between business/organization customers and individual consumer students/users (e.g., health care organizations and practical student learning, government agencies and student financial aid)
- 1–2 slides: C2B-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges between individual consumer students/users and business/organizational customers (e.g., administrative records management for health care organizations, online advertising graphics for advertising sponsors)
- 1–2 slides: C2C-pattern e-marketing processes that entail exchanges among individual consumers (e.g., providing health care education webzine/blog subscriptions, selling health care education merchandise such as electronic textbooks and virtual lab programs)
In addition, you should address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- 1–2 slides: Ethical and cross-cultural considerations related to the e-business’s online safeguards for health care education and student ethnic diversity
For more information on creating PowerPoint presentations, please visit the Microsoft Office Applications Lab.
- Discuss and collaborate on how to allocate individual portions of the presentation and how to combine the individual portions into a cohesive and logically organized presentation.
- explain how the e-business digital customer strategy achieves strategic connections for the 4 key customer exchange patterns (B2B, B2C, C2B, and C2C), including ethical and cross-cultural issues.
Business & Finance homework help